The next version of most successful Phablet will be going to launch on September 4 in Berlin and Samsung has managed to keep it out of the public eye but somehow we managed to get the first look of Galaxy Note III.
From the image it is cleared that handset is very less rounded and more squarish if we compared it to Galaxy Note II.According to our tipster Device comes with very narrow bezels.
Rumored Specifications of Note III are:
- 5.68 inch Full HD Super Amoled Display for developed markets and Full HD LCD display for developing markets
- Snapdragon 800 Chipset would be developed in 70-80% Devices whil 20-30% device comes with Exynos 5420 Chipset
- 13Mpx camear for Super Amoled Variant capable of shooting 4K UHD videos and 8Mpx camera for LCD Variant
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Hifi Music Playback at 24bit/192kHz
- 3300-3420mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
|closeup of galaxy note iii|